West Pennant Hills Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Centre
has been assisting the community in Physiotherapy care since 1984.
Alicia Freeman has owned and run the Practice since 1998.
- Our practice specialises pain management, sports injuries, whiplash and workcover injuries, as well as neck and lower back pain. We also offer Core Strengthening and targeted exercise classes to help you achieve your health goals.
- We provide remedial massage for the management of pain, anxiety and tensions associated with day-to-day stresses.
- Our service is personally tailored to our patients and we place a strong emphasis on holistc healing. We understand that all stages of life require a unique, specialist approach. We treat the person, not just the injury.
- We cater for all ages within the community focusing on managing pain and restoring optimal physical function
- We can advise on our range of orthotic footwear and custom-made sport orthotics.
- Home visits are available by appointment.